The Kawartha Trans Canada Trail has 12 Managing Partners who volunteer their time and effort to help maintain the trail. It is this type of community involvement that ensures the trail remains safe & enjoyable for residents and visitors to Kawartha Lakes. Thank you so very much to our our partners:
- Fleming College
- Abercrombie Brothers & Central Senior Public School
- O’Reilly Family
- Spokes for Folks
- Lunney Family
- Heart of Ontario Snowmobile Club
- Fowlers Corners District Lions Club
- Omemee District Lions Club & Scott Young Public School
- Village of Reaboro
- Kawartha Lakes Green Trails Alliance
- City of Kawartha Lakes Parks and Recreation Department
- Lindsay Lilac Committee
We have a Trail Monitoring Form online http://ktct.ca/contact/monitoring-form for members of these organizations to report on trail conditions.
Trail users can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to report illegal use or trail conditions that require attention.