The Love Your Trail Campaign is directed to all Kawartha Lakes residents - specifically those who are familiar with the trail, have been on it or are frequent users. This is an emotional appeal to appreciate our magnificent section of the trail. We invite all of you - trail user groups, school and college community, corporate entities, service groups and the community at large to ‘love your trail – to use it and support it’.
This campaign is important and everyone must take part to support and maintain our share of the world’s longest trail. This historic national treasure is a great source of pride for all Canadians.
This campaign is directed to all residents, and particularly trail users in Kawartha Lakes, with a focus on:
- Business Groups – corporate community funds, top prospect businesses
- Services Clubs – particularly those who operate in proximity to the trail
- User Groups – both organized and unorganized cyclists, walkers, hikers, snowmobilers, horse back riders, seniors get fit groups, nature seekers, (among many others)
- College and School Groups – science based, history focused, and physical education
- Community at Large – individuals who use the trail, those who don’t know of or use the trail, people with an interest in supporting the trail on behalf of someone or because of civic pride
If you belong to one of these groups or know someone who does, and wish to get involved in this campaign, we want to hear from you. Please use our contact form to get in touch.
Stay tuned for upcoming special fundraising events and activities.